- Significantly decreased temperature/heat emitted
- higher resistance to overload
- power output stage control changes
- Drive model displayed in main csServoManager window
- Limitation of max. xurrent and voltage – depending on the drive’s model
- (!!) V and W motor’s phases change for compliance woth CS-Lab motors.
- Information added about necessity to turn power off /on after motor type change (DC / AC)
- Errors correction in motor configuration window during motor type DC/AC change
- Correction- HALL inputs in monitor window were showing random states when DC motor type was selected
- Correction – there was no top absorbed current shown for DC motor.
- Incorrectly calculated output value of current regulator for DC motor