fbpx

CS-Lab Support Forum for CNC Community

Help to run this brand-new forum and stay with us.
Ask your questions, we are here to help! 

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Galvaaniline eraldamine

Tere. Plasma puhul on nõutut galvaaniline eraldamine analog signaalil. Millist seadet soovitate selleks kasutada. -10- +10V siis.

Hello.

If you have a plasma generator with the original analog output of 0-10V, the manufacturer has made sure that it is safe:

1. The design of a plasma generator is usually based on a transformer with galvanic isolation from the main voltage.
  2.  The 0-10V analog output of the plasma generator has overvoltage and current-limiting protection, which makes this output safe.

Manufacturers who do this are Spartus (a Polish and very good brand) and Hypertherm.

If you have an older generator without the original analog output, you need to get a voltage divider and end protections described in point number 2 or even an opto-isolation system. In this situation, I would recommend that you contact https://www.cnc-steuerung.com/; they have a multifunctional device that can do what I described above.

Regards,

Wojtek

Sorry. Mõtlesin ip-a +10-10 v. analoog väljundit mis juhib mootori draivi. Generaator on Hiina ja THC ka Hiina. Thc on tellitud, kohal veel ei ole. Nagu aru saan siis Thc on eraldi töötav seade mis arvutiga ühenduses ei ole. Mida võiks veel plasma pingi ehitusel jälgida? 

PARTNERS:

USA

Germany

Slovenia / Bosnia

Spain

South Africa

UNI-CAM

The Netherlands

Portugal

Greece

Distrib milionis logo

Hungary