fbpx

CS-Lab Support Forum for CNC Community

Help to run this brand-new forum and stay with us.
Ask your questions, we are here to help! 

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Mach4 Probe Settings

Hello,
I can't get the probing function to work in Mach4. In the settings there is 0 everywhere if I enter a value there, e.g. quickly feedrate 200 and press enter is again 0 there is a confirmation in the info line at the bottom that the feedrate has been changed. I can't change a single entry in the whole test screen. When I try to calibrate, an error message comes from the CSMIO controller. The machine runs without errors in milling operation can someone help me?

Greetings Rene

Here A Video

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0Hxsa4rDrVcBL2WD3byKfiaG7aT11LNXv2Srf4LHse3JoDQTVrmm8cL5VqFWHvvBhl&id=100040910376394

Hello,

First of all, you need to know that the Mach4 v. 5000 is currently not supported by us (we are waiting for our developers to adapt the plugin)
This version, during probing and sometimes during homing, causes the e-pid error.
Therefore, it is recommended to use the Mach4 4612 version.

As for the problem with the operation of the screen, you need to show me what is going on. A video showing what you are doing step by step is welcome.

Regards,

Wojtek

The solution to my problem was that the CS Labs plug in does not work for Mach 4 versions over 5000, I installed version 4612 like CS Labs and can now make the settings.
Thank you, greetings Rene
CS-Lab Support has reacted to this post.
CS-Lab Support

Hello,
Now I have to bring up the old topic again. I now have Mach4 on version 5036 including the new firmware for the IP/A and the same problem again, I have Mach4 as a demo on a second PC and I can't change the values ​​there for the test either. I use the engraving screen, is that just me?
Greetings René

Quote from Toecutter on 8 January 2024, 07:30

Hello,
Now I have to bring up the old topic again. I now have Mach4 on version 5036 including the new firmware for the IP/A and the same problem again, I have Mach4 as a demo on a second PC and I can't change the values ​​there for the test either. I use the engraving screen, is that just me?
Greetings René

Show me step by step in a video how this problem arises.

PARTNERS:

USA

Germany

Slovenia / Bosnia

Spain

South Africa

UNI-CAM

The Netherlands

Portugal

Greece

Distrib milionis logo

Hungary