fbpx

CS-Lab Support Forum for CNC Community

Help to run this brand-new forum and stay with us.
Ask your questions, we are here to help! 

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

TabBox Icon

Hello, once again a question about the Gui/GuiEditor. Would it be possible to insert an icon in the tabs of the TabBox? I did that with the QtDesigner, see picture. But probably this is not possible with the stylesheet.css file in the screen folder, at least I didn't get it.

Uploaded files:
  • IMG_6971.JPG

It is possible. Below is a hint found on the web:

QTabBar::tab {
background-image: url("C:/Program Files/simCNC/screens/default/x.png");
background-repeat: no-repeat;
}

I leave the rest to you.

You need to know that if something is possible in QtDesigner it does not mean that it is also possible in the simCNC GUI editor.
Our developers used Qt widgets and the CSS standard, but it's not 100% compatible with QtDesignerto.

If you search google you can find the answer much faster than I can answer you and you will find useful websites in the future.
It's not like our developers have checked every possibility and combination for CSS.
Remember that we only use the CSS standard in simCNC but did not modify or create it.

I have read a lot about this on the internet before I wrote here but nothing has led to success.
Unfortunately, your suggestion does not work for me either. Not for any of the screens. It's not so bad because as I saw it, it's the same for all tabs. I'll just keep trying. Maybe I'm making a mistake somewhere. Thank you anyway.

If I understand correctly about your GUI editor, only part of the qtDesigner functions are integrated.

>> If I understand correctly about your GUI editor, only part of the qtDesigner functions are integrated.

SimCNC does not use qtDesigner.

QtDesigner and simCNC use the same resources.

When I have some free time, I will try to find a solution to your problem.

Wojtek

PARTNERS:

USA

Germany

Slovenia / Bosnia

Spain

South Africa

UNI-CAM

The Netherlands

Portugal

Greece

Distrib milionis logo