fbpx

CS-Lab Support Forum for CNC Community

Help to run this brand-new forum and stay with us.
Ask your questions, we are here to help! 

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

ajout sortie sur broche

Page 1 of 2Next

bonjour

peut on ajoute un sortie dans le panneau broche

configuration/spindle/spindle IO

merci

Unfortunately, I don't understand what you mean. Please explain it a bit more clearly.

bonjour 

je souhaiterais ajouter une sortie dans le menu de configuration de la broche pour piloter un relai qui active mon variateur de broche

cordialement

Let me start by saying that I don't know what the function of this relay is and when it turns on and off.
However, I can say that we do not include very rarely used options in the menu that can be implemented in macros.

If you write how the variator relay works, I will tell you how to control it.

BONJOUR MON Variateurs de fréquence Série Active Cube BONFIGLIOLI

A BESOIN D'un contact pour lui dire prêt PHOTO JOINT

merci

Uploaded files:
  • Capture-decran-2023-11-07-205839.jpg

I think you mean the safety relay for the STO function.
If I am not mistaken, the CSMIO/IP controller should not take part in controlling the safety relay because it is against the safety rules.
The safety relay must be an independent circuit.

si tu utilise toujours ta broche dans  le même sens de rotation tu peux dupliquer  la sortie CW du csmio .

mais d'après cs lab support c'est plutôt un contact a brancher sur un bouton "stop" (je ne connais pas).

sur ton schéma c'est l'entré STOA donc tu parle?

sinon si tu veux absolument ajouter un relay indépendant au démarrage de la broche il faut editer le code python dans le fichier m3.py ajouter des lignes de code pour déclenché une sortie (celle que tu veux) sur le csmio au moment ou m3 est est appelé (d'amarrage broche) 

Hello.

Turning off the rotary switch (STO) is a very useful feature, but it is important to follow the appropriate standards so that it is not dangerous.
First, you should familiarize yourself with the EN60204 standard, which describes the requirements for the use of STO functions.

I would like to add that the safety relay for the STO should be deactivated with the M30 command after a full stop (braking with the ramp). Relay reset (switch-on) should be done manually. Only in this way will it comply with the mentioned standard.

Regards,
Wojtek

bonjour ERWAN

oui c'est bien l'entré STOA que je veux activée avec un relai (E sur schéma) via une sortie de mon IP/A

elle donne l'information a mon qu'il est prêt

il doit s'activer quand je clic sur marche sur simcnc voire photo

merci 

Uploaded files:
  • Capture-decran-2023-11-19-120009.jpg

le problème  si tu fait ca, si tu appuis sur un bouton E-stop ca ne coupera pas ton STOA,

mais si je comprend bien le schéma du doit juste prendre le 24volt le faire passer par un bouton e-stop et le renvoyer sur STOA

éventuellement un bouton avec 2x NC genre

http://www.amazon.fr/gp/product/B094FBG1MB/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&th=1

Page 1 of 2Next

PARTNERS:

USA

Germany

Slovenia / Bosnia

Spain

South Africa

UNI-CAM

The Netherlands

Portugal

Greece

Distrib milionis logo